Investigation station activities will focus on a different nature theme each month.
What’s Up With programs have wrapped up for the summer. We hope to see you for more wild discoveries in October!
Upcoming Programs: What’s Up With...
- October 5 - Creatures of the Night
- November 2 - Happy Hibernators
- December 7 – Horns & Hooves
- January 4 – Urban Wildlife
- February 1 – Rodents
- March 1 – Feathered Friends
- April 5 – Bugs
- May 3 – Reptiles & Amphibians
- June 7 - Wetlands
Fee: Investigation Station activities included with admission to the Discovery Centre
Who: families of all ages
When: the first Friday of the month (October–June)
- Investigation Station activities open from 10 AM–3 PM
- Staff-led large group activity runs at 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM