Staying Safe Together
The safety of all visitors and staff remains our top priority. Bow Habitat Station continues to follow and adapt its programs to align with Alberta Health Services guidelines. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these changes.
Staff and visitors are to stay home if
- They are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, and sore throat.
- They have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19.
- They or someone in their household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
- If your pre-scheduled program needs to be cancelled due to a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please contact us as soon as possible.
What we’re doing to keep you safe
Actively encouraging and enabling physical distancing through:
- Limiting program and facility capacities.
- Placement of signage and visual markers to help keep households at safe distance.
Encouraging healthy hand hygiene including providing:
- Access to hand sanitizer.
- Access to hand washing facilities for paid program participants.
- Disinfecting program resources after each use.
- Wearing face masks to protect visitors when delivering front-line services.
- Various behind-the-scenes practices such as daily screening of staff.
What we’re asking of our visitors
- Stay home if you are not feeling well. Complete the Alberta Health online assessment.
- Practice healthy hand hygiene – use the hand sanitizer provided, avoid touching your face and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines and keep two metres away from others.
- Keep your household together and children within reach at all times.
- Bring and wear a face covering, as per City of Calgary by-law.
- Download and utilize the ABTraceTogether app.
- Follow the direction of staff.
Updated: Nov 4, 2020