Staying Safe Together
The safety of all visitors and staff remains our top priority.
In accordance with the City of Calgary Bylaw 65M2021, visitors ages 12* and older must provide proof of vaccination, proof of a negative test result, or a medical exemption from vaccine letter to enter Bow Habitat Station.
Personal health information will not be kept on file.
*For the safety of all visitors, individuals ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who has provided proof of vaccination, proof of a negative test result, or a medical exemption from vaccine letter.
- Proof of vaccination can be paper or shown on an electronic device and must display the name, type of vaccine and date it was received.
- Until Oct 25, proof of a single dose is accepted if received more than 14 days prior.
- After Oct 25, proof of double vaccination (or single Janssen) dose with the final dose administered at least 14 days prior to entry is required.
- Proof of a negative test result must show the type of test, time of sample collection, clear indication of a negative test result, and the laboratory that completed the test. Proof must be from a privately-paid facility (i.e. not from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories)
- Medical exemption from vaccine letter must show an original signed letter from a physician or nurse practitioner.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Staff and visitors are to stay home if:
- They are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, and sore throat.
- They have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19.
If your pre-scheduled program needs to be cancelled due to a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please contact us as soon as possible.
Updated: Sep 24, 2021